Introducing the sleek 36 freestanding, counter-depth refrigerator with bottom mount freezer. The latest addition to our refrigeration line offers advanced cooling technology and french doors, convenient for tighter kitchen spaces. Pairs perfectly with our Culinary Series freestanding ranges and ProLine ventilation products.
- Advanced no-frost, silent cooling technology provides optimum food preservation
Large Capacity Compartments:
- The full-width refrigerator drawer is perfect for keeping shallow foods, snacks and drinks in an easy-to-reach location.
- Large capacity freezer offers plenty of room for storage plus sliding bins make smaller items more accessible.
- Adjustable glass shelves make it easy to fit your everyday essentials, holiday meals, and entertaining trays.
- Bright and efficient LED lighting highlights the contents of your refrigerator and is evenly distributed to make finding items easy.
Automatic Ice Dispenser & Internal Water Dispenser
- Automatic ice maker makes entertaining easy
- Internal water dispenser provides chilled, filtered water without interfering with the sleek decor
- The bright digital display is intuitive and easy to use, enabling you to control the temperature of both the refrigerator and the freezer.
- Includes Sabbath Mode standard for observance of the Jewish Sabbath.
- ENERGY STAR certified for optimal energy conservation and cost savings.
SORRY, THERE ARE NO CUSTOMIZATIONS FOR THIS PRODUCT.
- Counter depth design for a flush, custom look
- 19.9 cu. ft. capacity
- Large capacity drawers
- French doors perfect for tighter kitchen spaces
- Adjustable glass shelving
- LED lighting & Digital display
- Internal water dispenser
- Automatic Ice Maker
- ENERGY STAR certified
||35 3/4"W x 26 3/16"D* x 69 3/4"H
||(*) Depth is to front of refrigerator door
||19.86 cu. ft.
||13.30 cu. ft.
||6.56 cu. ft.
French Door Refrigerator
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.